king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You want to know what really grinds my gears? When a duo is offered and promoted without knowing who the other duos partner is.

Hear me out. Often we go on social media whether it be Instagram or X looking for a provider and usually you'll find a duos in your search. Obviously when that duos is propose you know who the first half of that duo will be since they're promoting it, however, often the original poster will not tag the person they're having a duos with.

GCAN4KsXUAEyPHx.jpg
For example. This is a promo of provider Britney Bailey hosting a duos in New York. She'll be in New York from December 30th to New Years Day. Now, I know the woman on the left is Britney Bailey since she's promoting it on her social media but for the life of me I could not tell you who the woman is on the right.

This woman is not tagged on the picture, caption line, or comments. So the question is, Who the FUCK is she?

I can already hear the comment. "King, why not search for the unnamed woman on Britney's timeline?" I have and she's not there. "King, why not email to see if Britney will tell you who she is?" I have and I'm still waiting for it. "King, why not do an image search to see if you get a hit?" No, because I'm not fucking NASA.

Besides this questions, they really aren't the point. The point is if I've earned anything from being in this hobby for as long as I have, some clients (including my self at times) can be very lazy in this hobby. Either we don't read, listen, or worst don't care. I don't know why some of us do this, but it happens often.

When you see things like this with little no information you can understand the laziness a little bit. If the provider doesn't give a fuck then why should I. I don't think I'm asking for much other then just knowing who I'll be experiencing the duo with. To be honest, I feel like some providers do this on purpose. Like them some underline reason as to why they won't tag the duo partner which has me second guessing that reason.

All in all, this is what grinds my gears.

X: @BritneyBaileyXo

Back