Grinds My Gears: Not Posting The State with The City

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You want to know what really grinds my gears. When a provider post a city they'll be in, but doesn't post the state or even the possible country with it. Lets take this Barbie Sins post....

Screenshot 2023-11-13 203717.png
As we can see, Barbie Sins is going to be having duos with her friend, lets call her brunette. Another thing that grinds my gears, but lets stick to one thing at a time. Barbie is going to be having these duos in Athens with Brunette; that's all. It doesn't say anything else, just that they will be in Athens having duos. My question, WHAT ATHENS IS SHE TALKING ABOUT? I mean is she talking about Athens, Greece or maybe the number of cities using Athens as its name in the U.S. Barbie is based in London, so I would assume it's a city in the United Kingdom, but I haven't found anything. Although, I didn't really look very hard like most clients wont, because if the provider doesn't give a fuck would should I.

Yeah, this is just one of the things that grind my gears. Need to get that out. Posting the city with the state helps the client find the provider without the hassle of them looking it up. That time can be spend booking the provider, but instead it's spent playing where's fucking Waldo. Sure one of you will know where she's going, so be sure to drop that for the rest of us wanting to book her.

Also, I'll email to see what those special rates are and get back to you all.

Back