Staying Within My Means

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
F5kGgCuXYAE5RuT.jpgI'm the type of client that stays within his means. What I mean when I say that is, I don't book a provider I can't handle mentally, and most of all, physically. That sets me up for disappointment, and I really have no one to blame but myself.

Story Time: I've got a friend in New York who's a big-time client and sees providers whenever he has the means. He works a 9-5 like myself and literally saves his money to see providers. His go-to when booking is usually, if not always, a PAWG. If you're a big booty white woman, he's on your doorstep, money in hand, and dick at the ready. The problem arises when booking these women with enormous assets—he wants that full experience. By "full experience," I mean certain positions that he doesn't necessarily have the equipment for.

So, with that comes disappointment from both sides, but mainly from the clients. My friend has done this a number of times, and each time there's a story about how the experience was lackluster and didn't meet his expectations. He goes into these sessions expecting a different outcome only to come out with less money and a little less pride than when he walked in.

My thoughts: You don't walk into a session without the necessary equipment to handle it. When I say "I stay within my means," I mean I don't walk into a hotel room with a PAWG knowing my dick isn't going to fit between her cheeks. This does not help anyone out at all, most of all me. Speaking from my point of view, I'm most definitely not the most well-endowed guy, so I stick with women I know for sure I'll enjoy, and they'll enjoy me—or at least fake it.

What I'm trying to say is, just stay in your lane and know what you can handle. You'll save yourself a lot of time and heartache—something a lot of us can't afford to lose when you're in this hobby. Have fun, Pervs!

Before any of you ask the picture is just for reference and I have no idea if she provides or not. Still, here @DeziiGonOficial