Danielle Derek & Samantha Saint: What's Happening Here?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As I think about my time in the hobby, I began to notice certain things that have eluded me since day one. You can discern the type of client a provider prefers from their social media alone. You can see which providers enjoy duos with others rather than being alone. You can also see which providers cherish the one-on-one time they have with their clients without the added person in their space. This is what I've always assumed of Danielle Derek, given how you rarely, if ever, see her with another provider— at least until now.

GLDtTJtbAAAErCK.jpg
To the right is a picture that Danielle posted herself. As you can see, it's a picture with herself and Sapphire Saint, with the text reading "Sapphire Saint is the only type of woman Danielle finds completely gorgeous, and the two of them make for a wild time." This can generally mean anything, but when you read a caption saying "Can't wait for everyone to have fun," your mind begins to wander.

For those who don't know Sapphire Saint, she can be said to be one of the hottest bimbos to ever transform herself. The woman is almost plastic from head to toe, walking around with some of the biggest dick-sucking lips you've ever seen, with a pair of giant tits to match.

It's confirmed that both are offering duos this weekend in Los Angeles. Though, there is no guarantee that Danielle and Sapphire will be offering duos in the future. This post could mean a handful of things; mainly, they could just be creating content together. Although, given how you can find both on AIA, I'm willing to bet they have something in the works provider-wise.

My advice is to keep a lookout for anything Danielle or Sapphire may be posting soon. Danielle rarely ever does duo tours, and if this is one she has in the works, there's no way any of us should be missing it. Have fun, Pervs!

Last edited:
Back