king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We are now less then a month away from the biggest event of the year for the adult industry. Even bigger event for hobbyist who are looking to be apart of and indulge in the biggest roster lineup an of us have ever have. There will not be one but two different adult industry awards, the XBIZ and the AVN Awards. Both are being held in the same month in different cities only days apart from one another. There will be appearances by hundreds of adult actors, content creators, and directors all with the agenda to win awards. While some of us on the other hand will be there to enjoy the fruits that have been laid out in front of us. Lets go through the best way to approach each event while also getting the best out of what you put in.

XBIZ Awards

The XBIZ awards is an event that will be held over a week. Each day provides a business related event that best shows what the adult industry is in for this year. Each day will goes as followed....

Day 1: XBIZ Welcome Reception.
Day 2: Networking, Performer Panel, Production Panel, Company Workshop.
Day 3: Networking, Performer Panel, Production Panel, Company Workshop.
Day 4: FSC (Free Speech Coalition) Summit, Company Workshop.
Day 5: X3 Expo
Day 6: X3 Expo
Day 7: XBIZ Awards

All of these events will be held between January 15th and the 21st. With all of this happening in a week it's safe to say providers will be in Los Angeles for the XBIZ event either day one or at least the day of the X3 Expo into the awards.

Both the X3 Expo and Awards will be held in the same place, Hollywood Palladium.

There are a handful of hotels in the area you can stay at if you're attending the events. They are all in a 5 block radius of the Hollywood Palladium, so it shouldn't be to hard to attend the event and bring back a provider with it being such a short distance. In between event and hotels are plenty of places where drinks can be given and food can be eaten, something to think about.

Kimpton Hotel

Kimpton Everly Hotel
1800 Argyle Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028

The rooms are at nice rate. The suites are at a better rate. The hotel is 5 blocks away from the events which can seem long by some, but I believe the rooms make up for the walk you and your provider will have to do. The hotel might be slightly out dated with a need for a overhaul, but those things are small at best.

The Aster

The Aster
1717 Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028

The Aster is somewhat closer then the Kimpton. The rate for the rooms are slightly higher then the Kimpton as well. Complete with a bar and restaurant, The Aster a place you'll never have to leave to enjoy yourself. It has it's own pool and spa giving you the option to relax after enjoying a nice meal with someone special. My opinion, you'll be able to have a nice 3-6 hour date in this location.

The Godfrey Hotel Hollywood

The Godfrey Hotel Hollywood
1400 Cahuenga Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028

The Godfrey is the most affordable out the of the three I've named here. It's the closet out of the all the hotels in the area. The rooms are nice for the price, but the hotel does have a lot of negative reviews. The reviews are centered around the hotel staff being incompetent in many situations, though for the hobby this fits well for us. Rather not have staff in our business.

There are a number of other hotels in this area, but I found these hotels are the best place to book. If anyone else has experienced a better hotel in the area please let the forum know.

The number of PS that will be at this event will be enormous, so to name every single one would be pointless. Though, I wouldn't be me if I didn't at least name a few. I'll be sure to comment who will be attending.

Back