Krystal Davis & Leda Lotharia Possible Duos at XBIZ 2024

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The duo I didn't know was possible, or I knew I wanted, is happening. Krystal Davis and Leda Lotharia are currently creating content at XBIZ, and it's safe to say that they're taking bookings.

It's very rare for Leda to do duos outside of her official partner, Lexi Lore. Leda has been attending XBIZ, along with AVN, for years, working the events while booking clients at the same time. Alone, Leda is a great time, but she truly shines in a duo. While you won't have Lexi Lore there for chemistry, Krystal can keep up with the best of them.

The significant reason to book Krystal Davis is simply because she's Krystal Davis. Additionally, she has a new pair of breasts that no one has written a review on yet. Krystal's breasts went from a 37F to a 37H, and they couldn't look any better. Krystal is already at XBIZ and will be at the AVNs for the awards, hosting her own event. There's plenty of time to book Krystal since she's done it every year anyway.

Best way to get in contact with either provider is through @trystagency. Have fun Pervs!

GEFC14BacAAJ46P.jpg

Back