Would you still be booking this Provider?

Are you still booking after hearing about this?

• Yes! This doesn't involve me

• No! Chick might lie on me

Results are only viewable after voting.

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GI1kkSWaYAAOGdp.jpg
GI1kkSWaAAAluvc.jpg
There are a number of reasons not to book certain providers. Usually, it comes down to either the provider's attitude or the experience they offer, but every now and then, a provider outdoes themselves to the point where you have to question if you're booking this person or not. Today, that person might just be Stormi Sloane.

In the provider community, Stormi has come up multiple times. Sometimes it's about how good the experience she provides, though more often it's about how she started a GoFundMe under false pretenses.

Currently, Stormi is a provider based in New York. She specializes in erotic massages and domination. Stormi has been providing for a pretty long time now, and you can tell she takes pride in her career as a sex worker. She has a dedicated clientele, a nice following on X, and a website that tells you everything you need to know about her and the experience you're buying. Though, Stormi wasn't always Stormi.

Like most providers in the hobby, Stormi has reinvented herself. This was a woman who changed her name in the hobby along with other things to become a more approachable provider. Now, what the community has said over many years—and when I say community, I mean providers and clients alike—is that Stormi once lied to the entire community about being shot in the head to get a BBL. I've heard this story a number of times from clients and providers alike, so after hearing about it again, I was just curious to hear your point of view on the matter.

As for Stormi being a monster in the DMs and an angel in front of our eyes, I have no idea about that.