To See One, You Might Have to See the Other

Would you still book?

• Hell Yeah! Just won't make eye contact.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No! Our dicks might touch.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've encountered this remarkable woman who works as a provider in Toronto. Given the high caliber of providers in Canada, it wasn't surprising to find her there. While it's frustrating that she's located there, it's not unexpected. I discovered that she's available for bookings, but there's a catch—you also have to book her significant other.

Romy Rich is a provider based in Toronto, Canada. She's a model and an OnlyFans content creator who frequently travels while continuing her content creation. While traveling, Romy makes it apparent that people know she's also a provider. Romy embodies perfection, evident in her impeccable physique and adorned with tattoos from head to toe.

Despite being a provider, Romy doesn't meet clients solo; she prefers to meet them with her partner, known as "Daddy." While this arrangement isn't unheard of, it's rare to encounter it as the sole option for engaging with a provider.

As someone naturally curious, I'm open to trying almost anything once. However, I'm unsure how I would feel about such an arrangement. I've never participated in a devils threeway, and it wasn't something I had planned on doing. Yet, Romy appears to be a once-in-a-lifetime woman—one you'd feel compelled to experience at least once.

X: @DaddyandRomy

GJraTZrWMAAQdto.jpg