Models World Legitimacy

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I need a confirmation on this site, because I really can't make heads or tails of it. The worst thing that comes with being in this hobby is not knowing what websites we can trust. Models World is one of those sites on the list for me.

I first found Models World when looking for information on Brandi Love. I found that information, but without being as seasoned of a client as I am now I could tell there was something off about this website. It has a number of PS providers on it making it a great reference toll something we lack in the community. Now whether that reference is used to tell that it's a scam is irrelevant, although it would still be nice to know if the site as some legitimacy to it.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 125138.png

What first turned me off about the site, is the lack of information. They have a number of models on their only the information that follows them is so bare you can't help but think if this profile is legit. From their your mind starts spiraling. You start wondering if the provider actually made this profile, are they really independent, are these the correct ways to contact this person. Basically, you having to do more digging just to solidify this provider which isn't unheard of in our hobby, but you'd assume a site like this could lessen that work.

I'm essentially looking to see if anyone has actually used this site to book someone. The entire reason for the site is to be able to book a provider and if it can't do that I can't see the reason it exist other then being a reference for what's not real.

Models-World.com

Back