Viral Provider Kathrine Taylor...... Good Thing?

Rather your provider keep to herself in public venues?

• No! Go crazy. I want all the attention.

• Sure, in the right environment.

• Yes. Leave that enthusiasm for the bedroom.

Results are only viewable after voting.

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As we speak, San Francisco local Katherine Taylor is experiencing her 15 minutes of fame. Katherine is going viral right now for cheering on Steph Curry at a Denver basketball game. This isn't something that would typically go viral in my book, but when you're cheering for Steph Curry and have a pair of perfect tits, it seems to make the world go crazy. I just don't know how well this reflects on the community, specifically the client who accompanied her to that game.

Almost every news station and sports channel is making a big deal out of Katherine at this game. I can't blame them since Katherine has a lovely pair and it would almost be rude not to mention her. At the moment, she's the number one provider in San Francisco on TER with 7 years of experience, making her a veteran in the community. This makes sense; Katherine obviously has the body and personality to be a top provider, although I think she broke the number one rule of providing, and that's discretion.

As explosive as Katherine's personality is, discretion and anonymity are the very aspects many of us trust in this hobby. Mind you, I don't know what the client's status was when bringing Katherine to the game, but if it were me, regardless of whether I was involved with someone or not, I'd prefer to keep a low profile, even though I appreciate the personality she brings to the date. Although, if the client okayed her appearance (as so many of us do), it's really on him.

GIKEMGEWcAA6Cyv.jpg
Katherine is getting and excceded amount of inquires after her viral moment. From her website server reaching it's limit to the her X followers growing overnight. It's no doubt in my mind this free publicity was good for her, but hopefully her client doesn't get found out. Have fun Pervs!

X: @TheKatherineExp
Official Website: MissKatherineTaylor.com

F0vDd-jaMAATQmP.jpg

Back