TSC is Single Fellas... Now's Your Chance Lol

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If there ever was a time for one of us to live our dreams, it's now. Is free and on the market again leaving a whole in a heart looing for someone to fill it. What better person then a client.

If you follow TSC, then you know she's been in a relationship for awhile. This didn't stop her from seeing clients, which is something I can respect. Looks like the breakup happened recently and supposedly the dude cheated on her. Don't really understand how that works in their relationship, but his fumble is our touchdown.

Circles are already talking about the benefits of being able to have TSC as your girl. Some have also noticed she's been a little more friendly in her emails. To be clear, there's actually one benefit dating TSC, you'd be first in line for every provider you can think of on her roster. Seriously, TSC does clean up very well and she's still running around with that tight body. She's not my type, but I'm sure she's some of yours.

TSC can only be found on PC for $1,500. This is a damn good price and I wish more PS provider had TSC's honesty when it comes to rates.

Well, if any of you lucky dogs are lucky enough to book TSC and make her your girl; let us know.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 191057.png77506540_066_69b9.jpg

Back