Alex Coal Now Single

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like Zerella isn't the only one going through a break-up. Future hall of famer, Alex Coal (Tryst Agency), is now single, and I never thought I'd see this day. Though on another note, what could this mean for us?

It was no secret that Alex was very invested in an open relationship with Danny Steele. They made their commitment to one another very public, letting everyone know that what they had was very real. I, for one, thought that with so many industry couples barely making it, they would go the distance, but you really never know. I hope Alex is able to get through this breakup. It seems as if she's okay on social media, though social media is just a smile hiding what you're really feeling.

Anyway, with Alex going through this, you really never know what to expect from her in the hobby. It's possible she may step away or feel more comfortable seeing clients in a more engaging fashion. Either way, it would be her choice. I'm naturally hoping for the latter, but if it's the former, I'd understand.

God, I hope it's the former. Lol.

88068425_030_f4c6.jpg

Back