Emma Starlettos Side of the Story

Are you interested in Emma's point of view?

• No. She stole 12K.

• Yeah. Lets see what she has to say.

Results are only viewable after voting.

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've been thing about some good stories to post in between months and one big one came to mine. One of the biggest stories we've heard in our hobby is the only involving Emma Starletto and by know we all know the clients side, but as far as I know we haven't hear Emma's side.

If you don't know what story I'm referring to, it goes back to the reddit days. There was a member running around the sub letting everyone and anyone eould listen about the horrible night he had with Emma Starletto. I mean this guy was jumping in everyone's DMs along with writing post after post on the situation so much that we couldn't forget about even if we wanted to.

The story goes - The client books Emma for I believe several hours paying $12,000 to meet. They meet up and they were spending time with one another until Emma pulled a magic trick having this guy look one way while she left another, taking the 12K with her. If I missed something tell me, I know more of you know this storty.

There has been different versions of this story. One version coming from TSC herself, but I thought hearing from Emma herself might help put thing in to perspective for some of us. Plus, I'm curious as hell. Let me know what you all think.

GGBoWdxX0AAFaKh.jpg