Summer is Over, Provider Hiatus has Ended

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't know if any of you have noticed, but during the summer, the hobby almost comes to a standstill. I'm not exactly sure why that is, but asking around, it becomes quite clear what the summer entails. Summer often means that affluent individuals have to spend time with their families instead of the providers they typically see every other week. Additionally, with kids out of school, providers often have to take time off to care for their children, since the educational system isn't there to do it for them. Summer brings about a general vacation for both clients and providers, allowing them to take a hiatus and enjoy their time. However, summer is almost over.

With the beginning of fall around the corner, numerous providers are ending their hiatus, signaling the hobby's return in full force. I'm posting this mainly as a reminder to check on your ATF (All-Time Favorite) provider to see if their hiatus is over, enabling you to get ahead of the rush. The usual hotspots might be a bit quiet now that providers are touring again. It's a good idea to make sure you know which provider you want to see and where they'll be.

Remember to keep the EA community updated on any providers who have recently come off hiatus and are on the move. This way, none of us will fall behind.

Back