Christmas/New Years Downtime

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Over the years in this hobby, I've picked up on a couple of patterns. Downtime seems to roll around twice a year. First off, there's the summer break when providers take a hiatus to juggle quality time with their families. The second round hits during Christmas and New Years, when, believe it or not, even providers have families to spend time with. Most of them pause touring to focus on loved ones, maybe making a quick stop between Christmas and New Years before heading back to family life. All we can really do is respect that family time and start planning for meet-ups after the holidays.

As for me, I'm already mapping out my agenda for next year during this downtime. Figuring out who I'll be seeing, when, how long, and whether it's going to be an incall or outcall—got it all laid out meticulously.

My shortlist so far includes Dana Vespoli (Tryst Agency), Francesca Le, Elana Bunnz, Summer Vixen (Tryst Agency), and Mina Luxx.

I've got an upcoming outcall with Alex Harper at the end of next year, already sorted with a deposit. The rest, I'm still deciding whether it's going to be a fly-me-to-you situation for an outcall or not. Well, I guess the holiday downtime will give me the time I need to weigh those options.

32055187_023_7ac7.jpg35342667_019_4a7d.jpg31709522_032_ef9a.jpg