king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm a sucker for a provider looking to enhance her body for herself. The natural look is something that I'll always love more than the augmented, but to deny a provider looking to make themselves better, with clients reaping the benefits, is too good to pass up. Madalynn Moon is having those augmentations as we speak, and I'm eager to see the outcome.

Madalynn is a content creator who also moonlights as a provider. She started out as a ManyVids model and then transitioned to an OnlyFans creator. Her content is split between being a MILF and a fetish creator. You can find her on some of the usual provider sites along with FetLife, which specializes in BDSM, fetish, and kink. It's safe to say Madalynn can do just about anything, and her reviews speak to that.

This isn't the first augmentation Madalynn has had. Prior to this, she had breast enhancement surgery that was soon removed after complications, but it looks like she wants to try again, going for 600CCs to be added to her chest. This was something that's been in the works for a long time, given the hiatus Madalynn decided on months ago. She'll be on this hiatus for the entire month of May, giving herself time to heal and be back better than ever.

Madalynn is based in New Jersey. The best way to get in touch with her is through one of her ads when they appear. The residents of New Jersey speak highly of Madalynn, so you can expect her to see an influx of bookings after this hiatus and especially after this breast surgery. Have fun Pervs!

X: @RedMaddyMILF

GM-P9ITXgAE8r4w.jpg

Back