Richelle Ryan Review

Apologies for the timing on this as this should have been up.

I had booked RR through Perfection Models during her NYC trip and was quoted the 2,200 for the HR. Slightly steep, but not knowing when she’d stop or when she’d be back in NYC - I had to take the dive. Booking through PM wasn’t as terrible - but their communication does suck. There wasn’t a deposit - and only confirmation was a “strong” statement of “it’s doable if you’re 100% to go” and that was my verification.

I continually double checked to make sure I was NOT booked over or forgotten and surprisingly I was not. This was NFL draft night and knowing we are both Giants fans I wore some gear. I get to the hotel that night and she opens the door wearing a tight black dress and open toe heels and fellas - yeah the camera doesn’t do justice as to how tight she keeps her body and how round that ass is.

She greets me with a kiss, we get formalities out of the way and we just get to chatting about the team, food, travel and even gave me some wine to cheers to a great season and quality draft picks. She even had me take a few photos of her posing by the balcony for city views.

To get started she requests you shower there and especially wash your hands. By the time I got out she was waiting for me on the bed in the same heels stripped down to these lace bra and panties that her ass was just EATING. Light kisses and rubs lead very quickly to her putting me on the bed and we end up in 69 to I could taste both her ass and pussy. Deliciousness. Well kept. Hygiene through the roof. She does wear perfume though so keep that in mind. BBBJ was okay and just that. I’m assuming in an attempt to protect her throat she doesn’t deepthroat as much? So between her hands and going halfway down was pretty much what she’d do while also slurping. Her dirty talk was exactly what you’d expect walking me through what she wanted me to do to her and how much she enjoyed feeling my tongue swirl her clit. What threw me off a little was she put a rubber on fairly quick and continued to suck away.

I turned her over and slid in missionary and you could feel the grip of those walls - she knows what shes doing. Practicing kegels while you stroke - not taking me out like that! She had that cumslut eye contact that drew you in but if you look to hard you’ll also probably nut. Pulled out - eat her pussy some more and felt her cum again down my lips and turned her over.

That ass. Yes. Watching that heartbreak tattoo at the gluteus minimus? This is where I began to pound hard. That ass quaked on me as she’s throwing it back over and over and over again and I didn’t even want to move.

I don’t cum quick, so I was breaching on time. She rode me for a little and began to combo suck and jerk me off - but I just wanted to cum all over that ass. Made sure to shoot right on that tattoo - night made. I cleaned up and took off.

Would I do it again? For the price point - naaaaah. But I did get to cross of a bucket list item so no complaints.

Attachments

• IMG_9580.jpeg
    IMG_9580.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 155
Back