theeaglekid

Link: https://twitter.com/ryanconner69 – tours posted regularly

Date: December 2023

Price: £1250 ($1600) for 1 hour [New 2024 rates appear to be $2000 for 1 hour]
:scare:

Comms: Email then Phone - very blunt and to the point (also came across as rude to me... will be explained later)

Services: MSOG, HJ, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, DATO, FJ, Footplay, CG, RCG, MISH, COF, 69, CIM, COB
Attempted: DOGGY

Initial meet: She was based in an apartment-hotel block a few minutes walk from a central London underground station. I was warned that the receptionist may ask me where I am going as you must pass them upon entrance. If that turned out to be an issue, she would come down and collect me.
That was the last thing I wanted... Based on the instructions given, I decided to chance it and walked confidently pass the concierge and receptionist with my earbuds in and made my to the lifts and up to her room. I could feel my nerves kicking in while in the lift, so used some breathing techniques to calm my heart rate down.
Knocked on the door and kept doing my breathing exercises to calm down. She opens the door and greeted me in a silk robe barely covering her assets and some nice open-toed stiletto heels and towered over me! We had a quick hug in the hallway, then she leads me to the main room. Exchange the paperwork, and while counting invites me to wash my hands (for hygiene purposes) as she mentioned hands could go anywhere.
After that she pulls me in for a warm embrace and DFK and she takes my hands down to feel her ass.
We get chatting about her time in London (she has been extensively shooting for a few days prior with Shaft_UK) and why this is her "final" tour. She said a couple of years ago, it was her "final" but has come back a few times since.

The session: We get back to some DFK, and she disrobes revealing a pink lingerie which is barely containing her assets (same one as pic below). Then she proceeds to rub me downstairs and mentions it is time to have some fun. I responded by saying, let me try and deliver the fun first. So, she assisted me in taking my clothes off, then laid back in bed. I was down to my boxers. started from kissing her heels, then thighs then up to her tits and DFK.
She took her bra and panties off to reveal her assets, and I dived into her tits with my face and sucking them. Went back and forth between her tits and DFK.
In between, she suddenly apologised to me, and said she mixed me up with someone of a similar name in the past, hence her rude attitude.
The person with whom she confused me with was trying to force Greek when she was not ready or preplanned), complaining about prices (during session) etc.
I was sucking both her tits while she was relaying this story. I mentioned its fine, but do come back to London, and even better... lower the prices to reflect the market!

Anyways, we had a quick laugh about this, and then I made my down to do some RO on her and spent a good few minutes eating her out, and she was making all the relevant noises espousing how nice it felt.
Made my way to her ass and spent a few minutes back and forth between DATO and DATY. Immaculate hygiene down there.
Then I asked her to turn around and make herself a bit more comfortable and looked down at her heels. She took her heels off and presented me her feet, saying they are cold. I told her not to worry, they will be warmed up.
Then she laid back moved her feet towards my face, and I simply went to town on them. Very nice silver-ish pedicure with nicely maintained soles. I alternated between them, with one in my mouth and the other on my throbbing dick.
She commented on how excited I was getting, as well as instructing me what to do my tongue on her feet. Spent a good few minutes on them and she was also making the right noises and moving between my dick (still in boxers at this stage), chest and face.

Afterwards, she turned around and I asked her to come to the edge of the bed. She spread her cheeks, told me to take off my boxers and stick my tongue down her asshole. I obliged, then dived in and spent the most time there and I was rock hard at this stage (and sadly sensitive as well).
I kept DATO-ing her and moving between her feet. While DATO, she would sensually stroke my dick with her feet and initiate a bit of dirty talk and the moans. Often, I would have to move her feet away from my dick while eating her ass, because I knew I was very close. I continued to rim her while she slowly would occasionally give me an FJ.
Once I was done, she noted quite a bit of precum dripping down. I noticed it was a reasonable amount and it was dripping down, and she rubbed some of it of it onto her soles.
She then proceeded to get a cover. I told her, I do not think I would last in a cover. Nonetheless, she said lets give a it a go. She put on the cover, and that was me done. I quickly took off the cover and she positioned herself well and I unloaded a couple of weeks worth mostly on her tits, but a decent amount also made it onto her face due to the sheer force and angle of the ejaculate.
Felt a sense of relief and she then cleaned herself up and me and we jumped into bed and had a convo.

She spoke about her daughter, new business venture (which she mentioned on the last meet but has struggled to get it off the ground), immigration, politics and the Deep state. A lot of was conspiratorial (won’t go into too much detail here). Also spoke a bit about the industry and further touring around the world.

Round 2 was initiated as I steered the conversation to asking her to sit on my face, and 69 was initiated. My face was deeply buried in her ass, while she was giving me BBBJ, after a few strokes, I tried my best to hold it in, but eventually let off a minor squeal and unloaded the second load in her mouth. She continued the BJ until I started going soft about a minute or so later.
She then went to the bathroom and spit it out. I cleaned myself up in the mean time.

We spent very briefly chatting this time about her future work, and I was mindful that time was running down.

Round 3 started with her giving me another BJ, and to my amazement, there was no sensitivity, and with the view of her ass jiggling, I was perked up again.
She then put on the cover, and we had a few pumps at CG, then RCG. Attempted to do Doggy, but it kept slipping out (not very well endowed), so just went to Mish, and kept thrusting as much as I could. Then went down to DFK, suck her tits and back up again to her feet. After a few more pumps, unfortunately, I went limp and had to pull out. Spend the remainder of the time with her trying to get me hard with a HJ, but sadly to no avail.
Eventually time was up, we took some selfies, and some pictures in intimate positions, kiss on the lips and both her tits, and away I went and slipped out of the building a happy man.

Neutral

- The location could have been very awkward if questions at reception were asked
- Very conspiratorial conversation with republican views (not bothered personally)
- Can also talk a lot, so need to be careful and guide it to ones own advantage
- I requested stockings, but that was not available (which she previously communicated was available, but then mentioned the night before it was not).
- She mixed me up with someone else, which caused my last booking not be booked and rude attitude towards me

Negative

- Exceptionally prohibitive pricing
- Later text me to say that I may have shortchanged her. Told her she counted it all and should have mentioned it at the time. She let it go.

RC2.jpgRC5.pngRC3.jpgRC4.jpg

Also posted in the reviews section! - as Anonymous, no idea why... I did not tick that when submitting the review, but hey ho.

Last edited:
Back