Wanessa Boyer - Review (Brazillian PSE)

theeaglekid

1703519650405.png1703519950335.png

Date: November 2023

Price: £250 for 1 hour

Comms: Phone

Services: MSOG, HJ, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, DATO, 69, FJ, CIM, COA.
Attempted: MISH, DOGGIE

Initial meet: arrived at the apartment, and was met with beautiful brazillian (my first) in a red corset and fishnet stockings. It became immediately obvious to me that communication was going to be tough, but oh well. Her ass looked absolutely insane.
I would put it up there in my top 3 (alongside Ryan Conner and Sara Jay).

The session: She immediately went in for the DFK and then told me to take my clothes off. Then went for the little man downstars who was really hard, but I stopped her after a few strokes because I was senstive, and I usually like to go first giving oral.
Proceeded to her tits, and worked my way down to her pussy and ass, which was nice and odor free. After a few minutes, turned her over with her ass facing me, and buried my face in their and rimmed her for a few minutes and briefly made my way to her feet.
I was now raging hard, and indicated i wanted BJ. She proceeded to give me one and after a few strokes, my sensitivity got the better of me
:(
and indicated I was ready to cum. She thrusted faster with the BJ and i unloaded a two week stack into her mouth and she sucked out the remainder with applomb.

In between the rounds, tried to converse to her, but it was very difficult. Long silences, and I found myself being disinterested, while being cuddled up. Tried to speak about some of her travels, but was usually restricted to yes/no answers.

Round 2 began with a 69, and I just could not get hard. She proceeded to give me a prolonged HJ, and still no luck. On with some lube and then tried a FJ, and that perked me up very quickly. Attempted MISH and went flat again.
Perked up again with BJ, and second flop at MISH. Though that rimming would help, and it did. Then attempted doggie, slid in given the size and positioning of her ass, slipped out in an instant. Went limp again sadly.
She then took turns with HJ and BJ but to no avail, despite it feeling good.
In the end suddenly got perked up after sucking on her tits and then turned her around and i finished all over her ass.

All in all, a light positve experience, given she did her best for round 2 to get me hard and I have to appreciate the effort from her end.

Neutral

- Small room (and just about manageable)

Negative

- Language barrier, and I realised from this punt, that this aspect is very important for me personally in any punt

Would I see her again? sadly not, and it was nothing to do with her services
:(

Review left in the reviews section also!

Back