P411 Update Look, Finally!

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It took them god knows how long, but P411 has finally got themselves a new look.

For those who don't know about P411 or Preferred 411, is a place for providers and clients to go and get the basic information on each other while also giving each other a type of rating making it easier for clients to see providers without hassle. It can even go as far as not sending the verification information if you have a P411 account, though this is extremely rare.

As trusted as P411 is, the site was the ridicule of jokes within the community for being out of date and out of touch. For the longest time P411 held an outdated website setup that can only be described as retro. With it being out of date it almost constantly got hacked its information stolen losing al lot of clients and providers alike throughout the years.

This update is coming out the blue. Never expected them to update the site at all, but I have to say it actually looks presentable. The site looks like something I'd want to join now. I'm no longer on the site since the verification process to me seems redundant even with the account I still have to send more information, but the site does have its uses without a doubt.

Ya'll let me know how the site is from the inside and I may consider signing back up if it's worth it.

Screenshot 2023-12-04 000806.jpg