king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't usually like to bring up certain topics. Religion, politics, and race are things I don't really like to bring up in the hobby, but they seem to make their way into it whether I like it or not. I didn't know Bitcoin was unknowingly added into that category, and it seems as if it's worked its way into our hobby, or rather has been for a while now.

A couple of days ago, Eros suspended their CC payments and moved forward with only accepting Bitcoin temporarily. From Eros's perspective, this doesn't necessarily have to do with us. Providers are the ones that make Eros their money through posting Ads, but when others start following suit, that's when we should start paying attention. For instance, P411 is now only accepting Bitcoin as well.

There's a very big chance that the change in funds for P411 is temporary as well. I'm guessing there's something going on with CC payments, which is why both Eros and P411 are switching to Bitcoin. However, I believe it would still be smart to pick the correct crypto wallet if you're going to continue in this hobby.

In no way am I trying to push anyone towards cryptocurrency. I've had good standing with it so far, but I'm not the type to push something like this onto anyone. I'm just trying to help you move safely through the hobby without having your crypto disappear into thin air, because it will very much do that.

There are a number of virtual wallets you can stand behind. I myself had three at one time until I finally moved everything to one specific wallet. Although I have learned some wallets will grow suspicious of you if crypto is coming in and out of your account, and since we're hobbyists, it's a fair chance they'll look at us. So these are some of the wallets I've come across that might be good to have, but it does not mean they're foolproof. Either way, they're worth a look.

Wallets
  1. Exodus
  2. Trust
  3. BitPay
  4. Edge
  5. Coinbase
They are some of the ones I heard are good. I haven't tried them all myself. I also hear Cashapp isn't half bad for quick payments, but they're reputation for losing money makes me cautious.

bitcoin-what-is-crypto-scaled.jpg

Back