P411 "Okays"

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone in the hobby knows that the "Okays" on P411 are very close to currency on the popular website. Clients and providers alike use them as a way to confirm that the person is real, but for some, it's evolved into almost a verification process. However, not everyone feels this way.

The "Okays" can usually be found at the top of anyone's P411 profile. You acquire these "Okays" by booking through the site, so to speak, and whether you're a provider or client, you leave them after the session is done. This shows a number of things, but the biggest are that the person is safe and real. From a client's standpoint, this is more than enough for us to book a provider, since booking without the site can be a bit challenging if you aren't one to do your research. Providers, on the other hand, might see it differently.

Some providers don't see the "Okays" as enough verification to book without more details from the client. Mind you, this client could have his "Okays" in the double digits, and this is still not enough for them. To that, I say, to each their own. Though the entire point of P411 is to make research and verification not needed, but more relaxed. This doesn't seem like that.

Screenshot 2024-02-24 121153.png

As a former member of P411, I didn't see much need to have an account. There were small reasons to have it, such as knowing what UTR was providing and what their calendar year was looking like. Other than that, I didn't see much use for it. I was swayed by "Okays" like most were, so the basic necessity for the site didn't mean much to me, and the same can be said for some providers.

Back