Major Dilemma - UTR IG Model wants $1k deposit

Would you pay the deposit, discuss rates and meet her? Ghosting being the obvious risk.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kanakespiel

I got the number of a UTR IG model from a contact of mine. I reached out to her. She seems a wary of me and wants to know how I got her number. I have never answered that question because I do not want to burn my contact. Regardless, she's willing to meet....the only catch is that she wants a $1k deposit before discussing any rates. I know for a fact that she used to charge <= $1k (i've heard rates as low as $500 or $700/h) a mere two years ago. I don't feel comfortable sending a $1k deposit because I got burned with a bad experience the last time I spent that sort of money as a deposit to a semi-UTR PS. Alternatively, I have a couple of contacts who swear by her and she's my type.
I may move to a different city which is within commutable distance of this UTR IG model but I want to see her before I move out of town.
She also has quite a few friends who I'd like to meet as well.
For obvious reasons, I can't and won't share any identifying information about her....the OGs (and admins/mods) in this chat can verify that I am a credible hobbyist with a semi-decent track record.