Ass to big?

• Yea! Where am I gonna fit?

• No! I'll make it work.

Results are only viewable after voting.

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There's such a thing as too big of an ass. Some say it all depends, while others tell you that taking up the challenge is what they live for. However, there is a limit, and model Gracie Bon is that limit.

For those who don't know who Grace is, she's a Panamanian beauty who has taken the world by storm with her amazing hourglass frame. Gracie is a renowned plus-size model and social media influencer, having gained over 4 million followers on Instagram and making waves as an OnlyFans model. Mind you, her scenes aren't the best, but you can't stop looking at the amazing ass she has.

Regardless of whether Gracie's ass is real or not (which, if you've seen her past pictures, is very obviously not), it's still a sight to behold.

Although I want to backtrack to what I said previously, Gracie's ass is something straight out of a cartoon, and even though that isn't a bad thing, one could say she's pushing the limits a bit. Will that stop me from enjoying myself? Hell no, though one might ask, how much enjoyment can you have with an ass that big? I mean, her hips are at 52 inches.

Anyway, there's no word of Gracie providing, and it's pretty doubtful with the money she's making on OnlyFans.