Ellie Chase & Gracie Grey: From Australia to the U.S.

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've mentioned Ellie Chase a hand full of times on the forum. Each time I've mentioned her, she's always been accompanied by at least one or two of her friends. However, Out of all the times I've mentioned Elle I've never mentioned her providing in the states; until now.

There's very little known about Ellie. From first glance you can tell she's a captivating fusion of beauty, brains, and boundless benevolence. Clients talk of her playfulness and intrigue, serving as the prelude to a deeper connection. She's master of the art of teasing, revels in the electrifying moments shared in the tranquility of the bedroom. Every encounter is an intoxicating blend of satisfaction and an insatiable desire for more.

Ellie is a true bisexual, ever eager to explore the adventurous realms of both sexes. In the company of astounding friends, she's able to pull you into a world sensual fun yet wild moments.

Ellie won't be undertaking her U.S. journey in solitude; she will be accompanied by her official duos partner and close associate, Gracie Grey. Together, this dynamic duo embodies an all-encompassing experience..

Both Gracie and Ellie will be starting their U.S tour in Los Angeles in February. There is no talk of whether they'll be venturing out to other cities, but it only makes sense to do so before heading back to Australia. To see both women for an hour will be $2,000 and another $2,000 every hour after. I have to say, this price is perfect for them and it really can't get any better then this.

If interested be sure to check the EA-List for their emails or signup on their official websites.

X: @TheEllieChase
Official site: Ellie-Chase.com
X: @Ms_Gracie_Grey
Official site: Gracie-Grey.com

GDCs-foaYAAVM-G.jpg