Anyone seen Dominique Chinn?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm surprised I'm the first person to bring this up. Not a single person has asked about Dominique Chinn, and I don't know whether to be curious about that or downright confused. Either way, I'll ask since I've been a fan of this girl since I discovered Instagram.

For those who don't know Dominique, she's an Instagram model who found fame on the app from day one. She's known for her voluptuous figure she struts around with from head to toe and plump lips you can't help but gaze at when looking at her natural beauty. She walks around with measurements at 36-25-41, with all of the attention being on her very big ass you can find on her OnlyFans.

Being a businesswoman like Dominique, providing would be the last thing on her mind. She makes money from promoting brands on Instagram, she has a clothing line, and we can't forget about her OnlyFans. So, to see if someone of her standards is providing would be a giant shot in the dark. However, a lot of members have me thinking.

We all know Instagram is a giant UTR agency waiting to be thoroughly explored. There are a number of Instagram models we all found out about recently who provide, so that got me thinking about Dominique. I have no idea if she provides or not, but it wouldn't hurt to ask the community. Have fun, Pervs!

Instagram: @DominiqueChinn

FIDJK6jXMAQV79S.jpg

Back