Elite Companion Spotlight: Penelope

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
F8j2UX2XoAAFQNj.jpgPenelope Penny, when you take a look at her, all you can do is stand there in a daze and completely fall to your knees. She reminds me of that old Denzel Washington movie "Devil in a Blue Dress." Not that I'm calling her the devil, but if you've watched the movie, then you'd understand what I mean.

Penelope stands at a nice 5'7" height with a slim yet fit physique. She has a pair of piercing blue eyes that will surely hypnotize you the very second you look into them, which I'm guessing is her plan when you meet her. Penelope's skin is completely untouched by tattoos, making her very rare in the hobby for some who prefer their provider untouched by ink.

Open-minded, charming, and empathic - these are some of the traits Penelope says she has when seeing a client. She's been providing for over a decade now, giving her plenty of time to work on herself as a provider and as an all-around general person you'd love to be around.

The only thing about Penelope that doesn't stand out are her reviews. From what I can find, there are no reviews of Penelope. This could either be a bad thing or a good thing. Bad, in that there may have been reviews at some point and she had them removed. Good, in that she might have a no-review policy, and her clients respect her enough not to go against that.

Penelope is based in Miami and does tour when the occasion calls for it. The rates to see her are $1,200 for an hour, $1,500 for 90 minutes, and $2,100 for two hours. The rates aren't bad, but the deposit might be something to look at twice. Penelope is asking for a 30% deposit, not something we see often, and for sure not something we pay often either. This is a "use your best judgment" decision, and I think Penelope just might be worth the extra 5%

If you've seen Penelope or plan to make sure to drop a review if you can, so we know what to expect. For dates on her tours be sure to check out Elite Companions to Experience on Tour 2024. Have fub Pervs!

X: @Penelope_Penny7
Official Website: YourPenelope.com

Back