king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No one could have though it could be done, but god has other plans. Not one, not two, not three, but four providers offering a night of a lifetime you wouldn't expect could appear in DC. Mikaela Grace, Penelope West, Alluring Sophia, and Jamie Clark will all be in DC offering themselves to the luck clients lucky enough to book them.

Mikaela is a 40 year-old provider who's based in Virginia. Some might thing her age is a little intimidating, but with one look at Mikaela those feelings go out the door and is replaced with a fond curiosity. Curious of the amazing figure a woman of her age is walking around with. Curious of the giant tattoo covering her entire back. Curious of just why you haven't booked her before.

Penelope is a glimpse you'd have to look at twice, because you wouldn't believe it the first time. She's already based in DC, but frequently travels to other cities. If her giant bust doesn't keep you fixed on her then you aren't looking hard enough, because her bust is connected to her amazing physic. Whether solo or duos you can't not have a good time with a woman like Penelope.

Sophia might be one of the sexiest and most intellectual providers you'll ever come across. I have no idea what it's like flirting with a provider with both a Bachelors and Masters Degree, but I'm assuming doing so with Sophia would be intriguing.

Jamie is a very slender AA queen who is just the right size for any kind of fun. She's based in San Francisco, so DC will be one of her many stops this coming summer.

All providers will be in DC from the 22nd through to the 23d. That's not a lot of time to make something happen. My suggestion, if you can't get that forusome going then at least get a duo for yourself. The prices for each of these women are extremely affordable, so I highly doubt you'll be going all out for the rate.

GJz0DbZXEAAS98h.jpgGJrgYVgXAAA-2Cc.jpgGBugeXvXMAAoYhx.jpg

Back