Elite Companion Spotlight: Taylor Mayde

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Screenshot 2023-11-14 104945.jpgIt's always refreshing to see a provider you don't know a lick about outshine providers you could write a book on. It gives off the deer in the headlights, that a simple look can stop a person in their tracks. Taylor Mayde for sure is that Deer.

From what I gather on Taylor, she's a real estate agent by day and a elite companion by night. Taylor can be classified as an elite provider, but her body screams PS provider. At only 26, Taylor weighs a nice 115 lb with measurements reading 34dd-25-34. Very tight body that could possibly be enhanced though I highly do it matters looking at Taylor. Her lips are as full as they can get and if that doesn't keep you mesmerize the possibly enhanced body will.

With a body like Taylor comes friends with the same gift and with friends comes possible duos. If you do plan on booking Taylor, know she has friends like Destiny Dixon in her back pocket. If you don't know who Destiny Dixon is then you you really need to in this hobby.

Taylor is based out in New York and can only book through Lourdes. Trust me I've tried going through her IG and you'll get redirected to Lourdes. She just finished up a tour in Dallas and will be visiting San Francisco next from the 17th of November to the 22nd. The going rate to see Taylor is $2,000 an hour which might seem a lot for an elite companion, but when you add in Lourdes fees it's the minimum rate. Have fun Pervs!

IG: @TaylorMaydeLA