Elite Companion Spotlight: Belle Blouissant

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
When you think about the word 'natural,' one's mind usually goes to the body; at least, for us, it does. It's not something that's rare when talking about elite companions, so some of us take it for granted. For me, I take it as the blessing it is. What better blessing is there when talking about an all-natural Asian goddess with all her natural features? That's who Belle is.

Belle is a 24-year-old provider hailing from the vibrant city that is New York. You can only describe Belle as a very petite woman who takes being all-natural very seriously. She has no tattoos or enhancements of any kind on her body, making her a wonder in the community. Although she has a small waist and an hourglass frame, Belle stands at a tall 5'9". This gives some shorter clients aspirations to climb Belle if they can.

I can let you in on the reviews that speak volumes to Belle's personality along with what she could offer, but I'm not one to tell everyone's business, especially business that looks to be fabricated on certain review sites.

What can't be fabricated is Belle's amazing-looking 36DD breasts or her physique that would leave even PSs jealous.

Belle doesn't tour very often. She seems to get everything she needs and wants in New York. That doesn't mean she wouldn't head to your city if the price is right. The going rate to see Belle is $1,000 for 90 minutes, $1,600 for 2 hours, and $2,300 for 3 hours. For the average joe client, Belle's 90-minute and two-hour rates look to be a great price. You really can't go wrong with paying that.

If you've seen Belle or plan to see her, make sure you drop a review so we really know what we're in store for. Have fun Pervs!

X: @BellaBlouissant
Official Site: Bellebt.com

Screenshot 2024-03-12 095013.png