Client Essential: Burners

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This something I figured everyone knew about was burners but not everyone knows about them strangely enough. So, I’d like to go through my favorite burner phone apps I use along with the email address. Burners are used in our hobby for a variety of reasons when talking to a provider, mainly if you don’t want to be tracked.
Burner: This is what the phone app is called Burner. It’s a really easy app to navigate along with being pretty inexpensive. You can pay 5 dollars to have a burner phone for a month along with a certain amount of minutes and messages at your disposal. Best part, the number automatically burners at the end of the month.
Phoner: This app isn’t half bad. It’s pretty good with calling and texting but has trouble with buying credits for making a number. They give you a little to much texts for the price you pay since you probably aren’t going to use all the messages they give you. Also, they don’t pay be voicemails.
Burrn: Tried this app once and never when back. Trash in ever way. Doesn’t acknowledge payments and will burn your number the second you get it. Fuck this app.
If you’re trying any of these apps for the first time then it’s a good chance they’ll give you a free burner number, so it’ll be good to try out.
Emails are very easy to use and to make. A burner email is just a regular email you use for the hobby. Proton is the best when it comes to the hobby, it makes you look a lot more professional.