Mr Number App Used in Hobby

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The best thing about the hobby is learning something new to help stay ahead and know what not to do for bookings. Recently I learned that the app “Mr Number” is being used by providers to check on phone numbers given to them by clients during the verification process. The app allows you to leave comments under the phone number letting others know if they’ve had problems with this number or if the number is legit and the user is okay to see. 

This came as a complete surprise to me. Being in the hobby as long as I have I’ve never had the need to look an app like this up, because I don’t give my personal number out. In the hobby I learned to use burner phones for every experience, but I can see this as an extremely valuable asset to know. With this app you know everything a provider may be saying about you and the best thing is you can back track to who that provider was possibly realizing your mistake; if there was one.

If you’re thinking about getting this app let me tell you it’s not free. You’ll have to do monthly payments to gain access which are $3.99. Hope I helped some members out.

Back