Blacklisted 18 Times

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The blacklist is one of the things we all fear. It's the absolute worst thing that can happen to a client, pretty much putting an end to their hobby dead in its tracks. Recently, I've learned a little more about being blacklisted that has me a little scared for providers in the hobby.

As I said, being blacklisted puts an end to your time as a client. For those who don't know what being blacklisted is, it's pretty much being banned from seeing providers altogether. At least, this is what I thought. When you're blacklisted by a provider, your information is kept, so you aren't seen by that specific provider. They'll also put that information in various places providers use to communicate with one another, so everyone in that circle is aware of that client and they don't make the same mistake the last provider did.

Screenshot_2024-03-31_161547.jpg
Let's talk about Steve. We're going to call him Steve. Steve has been blacklisted 18 times. Let me say that again, this man has been blacklisted 18 times. The amount of energy you have to spend in order to be blacklisted this many times is expediential.

For instance, the selfie in the picture isn't Steve. Supposedly, Steve is very good at creating fake accounts, whether they're with burner numbers, social media, or websites. He's actually made fake websites to legitimize his credibility with providers. Again, the energy being used here is just enormous.

I'm bringing Steve up because I'm trying to understand how someone like this is blacklisted this many times. I understand that with this man's time, energy, and resources, it wouldn't be easy to see who he is right away; however, there has to be a common denominator in all 18 times of seeing a provider. For instance, his phone number brought up red flags which providers figured out who he was. My thought process in this entire situation: this is the reason why the blacklist exists.

From day one, we've all been in fear of the dreaded blacklist. You do something to disrespect a provider, especially something that's over the top, and you're blacklisted; this lives rent-free in clients' minds. Some providers use it as a tactic to get their way, while others use it legitimately to help others avoid clients. Though I'm beginning to understand not all providers take the blacklist as seriously as others, and if I'm being honest, the fact that I know that now makes it hard for me to take it seriously. I'm not saying I'm going to take advantage of providers or be a genuine asshole like Steve here; that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just saying, a provider's safety is number one in this hobby, and if they don't take that seriously, it's pretty scary.

Back