The "NO Gag Reflex" Hoax

Sexaddict

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Every girl has a gag reflex! That´s my experience, having the ultimate pleasure to fuck a lot of throats.

Many girls that offers facefucking and "deepthroating" often states in their ads that "I don't have a gag reflex". That's turns me on and makes me message them immediately! I have to test if they're lying or if their statement is true.

So far, I would say that I´ve throatfucked around 30 girls and every single one of them had a gag reflex. You just have to find the sweet spot.

The reason that I´m writing this post was actually because I had the wildest experience yesterday with a provider.

Let´s just say I was lucky that it was quite early in the day and that she didn't eat anything yet. The girl was 20 years old, south American and a very fine body.

I asked if she was ready and she chuckled "si". We began. I had booked her for an hour and I was very clear over the phone when I told her that I was only interested in FF. She agreed to it.

A whole lot of throatfucking videos online today are so vanilla! They let go just because the girl gags a little. Many of the men in the movies also starts "slow".

I like to take charge and grab the girls hair from the first second. She seemed to have no problem with it, which is great because I wouldn't do so if she was against it.

Saliva was FLOWING, she puked (liquid only though) a number of times, her makeup were smeared and her eyes were all red. 69, upside down, on her knees etc. We did it in all possible positions.

We both had plenty of fun and she laughed after the session. I for once tipped her because she handled it really well.

I took out my phone, went to Google translate and said "Your ad said that you had no gag reflex ;)", she laughed and took my phone, "Well, that was one of the absolute roughest sessions I had".

BEST SESSION I`VE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! What a girl!

Back