Chased by a pimp.. (personal story)

Sexaddict

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I had my debut in this world in January of 2018.
It was with a girl from Hungary.

She looked decent online and she was actually the girl on the pictures, as she opened the door.

The session was incall. I did find it really weird how 2 random men were sitting in the living room, starring at me as we walked by them on the way to her room.

we did our things for an hour, said goodbye and that was it, went back to the hotel i was staying for the night. I thought everything was fine, but boy, i would come to learn that that wasn’t the case.

Early next morning i get a phone Call that i didnt answer, then another phone Call and another phone call. Then a text message that sent chills down my spine, it read “Hello, you have been with my girlfriend yesterday. Call me.”.
I called the number and the guy said that it was his “girlfriend” and that i had been acting up as i visited her last night. “You Owe me $4000” he said.

I said no and hung up the phone. He kept calling me. 25 times during 2 hours. It was annoying.

I went to a friends house who were a cop and told him what was going on. He agreed to call the number back so we did. My friend said “Hello is this Martin?” And then “this is Casper, im with the danish police, i’m calling you as you keep bothering xxxxxxx (me), if you do not stop that, i’ll dispatch a squad car to your house and have you arrested”.

It seemed to be working because he never called me back again. It later turned out that the police actually did arrest him and that he were involved with eastern european gangs.

Back