king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Every now and then, there's a client who goes above and beyond. And when I say "above and beyond," I don't mean a client who just does a FMTY or drops a fat tip. I mean a client who has so much pride that they ask for unbelievable things with the expectation of them actually being fulfilled. For example:

GGd8dJNbAAAPFup.jpgI don't know whether to feel sad for this client or congratulate him for being as bold as he is. Breaking down this text, the client confirms with the provider that in some circles they've met, and he'd like it if she didn't know who he was. He suggests that he wear a mask upon meeting her, keeping his face hidden, so that she doesn't recognize him.

WTF!!

This contradictory request doesn't make sense. This client is asking to wear a mask to meet a provider for "discretion," even though they've met before. Just the fact that this client was able to ask this shows he was either thinking with his dick or really thought this would work.

Looking at this from a hobbyist's point of view, all I can do is be amazed. I'm assuming this client either has some kind of roleplay fetish or generally messed up with this provider in the past. Yet, if the provider is verifying, she'll most likely figure out who the client was before.

Either way, this is the biggest WTF request I've ever seen. Also, don't be this guy. I have no idea what this guy was going for, but he went about it in the worst way.

Back