Stars to Keep an Eye On: Nicole Kitt & Baby Gemini

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
These are just women we are showing signs of possibly providing in the future. The best thing you can do is keep an eye on these women and be the first to beat the rush that will inevitably be behind their debut in the hobby.

FjdxcFMWYAATVp6.jpgIt should almost be a crime of how sexy Nicole Kitt is. When it comes to an all natural physic I don't think anyone has a better look in the industry and I pray she doesn't do anything to it.

Nicole is an American adult entertainer and model known for her captivating performances and incredible physique. A versatile artist, she has garnered a loyal fanbase for her work in both hardcore and sensual erotic content. Beyond the adult industry, Kitt is a social media influencer celebrated for her stunning looks and unique style on platforms like Instagram. Unapologetic about her career choices, she sees herself as a trailblazer, empowering women in the adult entertainment industry to embrace their sexuality and talents.

I say to keep an eye on Nicole, because I have a small feeling she just might provide in the future. She's friends with Olivia Jay and Demi Sutra, if there's one thing we know it's PS love to talk.

X: @TheNicoleKitt

rr0058_babygemini_015.jpg
So, a small part of me is a little surprise Baby Gemini not providing. Not that I'm expecting her to, but she really gives off an Ebony Mystique vibe and we all know how amazing Ebony is.

Gemini came into the industry just last year and has started in a handful of movies. You can see her in more scenes on your favorite websites then in any budget adult movies. Gemini already made a name for herself on Onlyfans for being a content creator and a rapper in 2021 blending her fansbase and benefiting from them both.

I don't know if Gemini will end up providing since she is a musician. I highly doubt she'll want to have being a provider come up during an interview on The Breakfast Club, but if Cardi B can do it why not Gemini.

X: @_BabyGeminii