How much are you paying to see Baby Gemini an hour?

• $1,500

• $2,000

• $2,500

• $3,000

Results are only viewable after voting.

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welp! Might have to start reading fortunes, because I'm just making these calls and the future is telling all. Not a week ago I posted on PS you should keep an eye on, one of those stars was the very sexy starlet Baby Gemini.

Screenshot 2024-02-07 082350.png
In one way or another a provider always lets there fans know they're providing. Gemini seems to let her fans know in a pretty aggressive way, but nonetheless we have an answer that she provides. My opinion, this is a giant win for the hobby not just for having an unbelievable sexy provider but for also having an ebony PS provider which is rare in the community.

Although, I am curious as to the rate Gemini is offering to have clients leaving her on readied. I've heard of some outrageous rates and I've maybe ghosted a provider or two after hearing some myself. Gemini's rate can't be that high, can it?

Anyway, Gemini does have an email you can use to get in contact with her and if you just want to slide into her DMs, she's okay with that.

If you've seen Baby Gemini or plan to see her soon make sure you drop an review. Very interested on what Gemini is offering and if the experience is worth it. For more information on Gemini check out my last post Stars to Keep an Eye On: Nicole Kitt & Baby Gemini. Have fun Pervs!

FwHTr3jacAA_KnM.jpg

Back