Stars to Keep an Eye on: Luna Luxe & Azzy Star

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to mention my starlets to look out for now because @trystagency has been reading my mind lately, and I'd like to beat him to it this time. Like what he did with Nia Bleu (Tryst Agency), that was some real six scenes shit right there. If you're focusing on anyone this year, I'd focus on Luna Luxe and Azzy Star.

Luna is still pretty fresh with only a couple of scenes done. She's an OnlyFans creator who recently was signed with Hussie Models.

I figured Nia would be providing as recently as she did because of the company she keeps, specifically Britney Bailey. Britney is a provider I'll go into detail about, but she's pretty key. Now, I can say the same thing for Luna Luxe. Luna and Nia are almost BBFs in the industry, with them relatively coming into the adult scene at the same time. Luna has also been seen with the sexy provider Kona Jade, who just looks better and better as time goes on.

Seeing Azzy as a provider is likely, but I don't think it'll be as quick as Nia and Luna. Other than Reality Kings scenes, she doesn't have a lot of professional shoots. Although, she is one of the SuicideGirls and a playboy bunny. Azzy has been seen shooting with Hailey Rose (Tryst Agency) more than once, and of course, we all know Hailey provides herself.

Both women aren't very popular yet, but I can promise you they will be in the not-too-distant future.

X: @LunaLuxe422
X: @AzzyStar_

GHvAWROWAAAsYSk.jpgF0cV6dCX0AYsaer.jpg

Back