Stars to Keep an Eye On: Mariza Rabbit & Amirah Sky

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
F2drBu-bcAAqtFO.jpg
Mariza Rabbit just might be one of the biggest crushes I have, and I'll give you two giant reasons why.

Mariza Rabbit, formerly Mariza Lamb, is a content creator on OnlyFans. She started out in 2019 like so many others did, and from there, her career as a sex worker took off, but that wasn't where sex work started for her. Prior to becoming a great content creator, Mariza was a dancer in a gentlemen's club. I guess you could say sex work is something she's always wanted to do.

The enhancements we see now were done over multiple years. Mariza's had two breast surgeries and two BBLs that look amazing on her. You can tell her surgeon was a hell of a good one.

I'm saying to keep an eye on Mariza because her collaborations are pretty impressive. She's worked with Kayla Kleevage, Kristine38NN, and Ava Devine. Even though Ava isn't a provider anymore, I can't help but think she's told Mariza about the good old days. Anyway, here's hoping Mariza provides one day, and if not, I'll still enjoy her tits from afar.

X: @BigTitTexan

02035.jpg
Amirah Sky, she's perhaps one of the freshest faces in the industry right now. With a handful of scenes under her belt, I'm expect thing a lot more to come in her future.

Amriah is a 5'3" hotty who generally knows she looks amazing. Started out only last year, Amirah has already shot with some big production companies and is looking to shoot with a lot more. She started off as dancing and them migrated over to professional shoots.

I figure Amirah might provide one day off of her history. She was a dancer in the gentlemens club and the stories I hear from there are just fascinating. This along with being seeing often with Queen Rogue, my hopes are high for Amirah. Although, with her being very conscious on STDs and STIs there's no doubt her experience would be one that's all covered.

Can't have everything the way we want it.

X: @AmirahSkyXX