Spencer Scott & Kelly Johansson New York Tour

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

This tour is like a total blonde bombshell overload, and you know what? There's absolutely nothing wrong with that! Blonde beauties Spencer Scott and Kelly Johansson are hitting up New York this October, and trust me, you won't want to miss it.

Kelly's been in the game longer than I've even been in this hobby. She's a Los Angeles-based provider, and you can easily put her in the same league as the queen herself, Amy Andersson. Both of them have a massive following in New York, and they're the kind of ladies who can make guys stop dead in their tracks. Kelly started out as a fitness model and, believe it or not, a financial advisor. She's got two degrees under her belt, but she's all about keeping that amazing physique in check for her clients and friends alike.

X: @Spencer_Scott
X: @PlaymateKellyjo

Now, being in the hobby as long as Kelly has, she's a regular at the infamous Club Curiosity. But honestly, that's not the main reason to book Kelly. Aside from her stunning figure, she's got some friends in the biz like Tyler Faith, who I've heard nothing but rave reviews about, and of course, the one and only Spencer Scott.

Spencer Scott is a force to be reckoned with. She burst onto the scene back in 2011, and from the get-go, she's been determined to wow the world with her looks and talent. She even graced the pages of Playboy at the tender age of 18! She once mentioned that if she weren't a PS, she'd be an actress in Hollywood, although in a way, she's already a star. Spencer's got a reputation for giving mind-blowing BJ performances in her scenes and getting down and dirty in some real wild action. From what I know, she's been in the providing scene almost as long as she's been a PS, which makes her a seasoned pro in this hobby.

Just like Kelly, Spencer's always game for bookings, whether it's solo or in a group. Word on the street is that booking her for a group session is a blast, but her solo sessions are a whole different level of entertainment.

Now, let's talk rates. Both of these ladies offer extremely affordable rates, especially Spencer. She's got some fantastic deals with an added GREEK experience that you'll have to see to believe. If you're itching to get in touch with Spencer and Kelly, you can check out the EA-List for their emails. Don't miss out on this blonde bimbo overload tour in October!

Back