Mia Ventura coming to New York

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I thought it wouldn't happen, but Mia Ventura is finally going on tour. This seems to be one of her first, though I could be wrong, I have yet to see her visit any cities this year.

Mia joined TA last year September 1st and since has yet to tour. She's been making small waves since then, like attending the AVN awards and networking with other stars such as Lacy Lennon and Dan Dangler. Mia has collaborated with a small amount of creators for her Onlyfans and she recently sat down with Holly Randal for an unfiltered interview. Mia hasn't been doing much in the spotlight, but behind the scenes she's been working hard on her brand. She's come a way from just a penthouse model.

Mia will be visiting New York on April 2nd through to the 5th. No doubt this isn't her first time she's been to the big apple, but this is for sure the first she's provided in it. You can go through @trystagency if you're interested in booking.

For more information on Mia you can check this post, TA New Starlet: Mia Ventura. Have fun Pervs!

GBXmrnQa4AAatUZ.jpg

Back