Are you booking Kelly Divine?

• Hell Yeah, that ass still phat.

• Nah, not if the rate is higher.

Results are only viewable after voting.

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's not everyday a legend thinks about gracing the hobby with her presence, but when she does you take that as a hell of a win. Kelly Divine has been see talking about providing again and I for one am here for it.

Screenshot 2023-08-17 214241.png

For those who don't know Kelly, let me school you. Kelly Divine is a retired American adult film actress. She gained prominence in the adult entertainment industry when she first started in 2007. Kelly started when she was 23 and quickly fell into the role of actress who fulfilled her fans desires. Gonzo, interracial, fetish, Kelly had an amazing career overall form her scenes and if that wasn't enough she was able to gain over 20 nominations in a number of different categories.

Kelly's scenes were amazing, but what fans truly fell in love with was her distinctive figure. From the start Kelly came into the industry with one of the largest asses people of ever seen and her enhanced breast just made her curvy physique even more enticing. Though since retiring she no longer has her butt implants, from what I see she still looks like a good time.

Screenshot 2023-08-17 220706.png
It's been awhile since Kelly retired and we all know she isn't the same woman that started in the industry. With Kelly's more then likely return to the hobby its a fair chance some of us are ready and willing to get that time with her. She is saying a rate hike will happen if she returns which make sense, but we all know it it's within reason we might just all book for that good time.

10101109_004_6cec.jpg