Potential P411 Elite Eva Scam

ace1225

Morning gentlemen. Just wanted to inform everyone of what looks to be a case of scamming going on. I know because I’m the one getting scammed ?? Long story short o reached out to this provider last month to set up a date in San Diego for April 5th. I just went straight through P411. She responded to my email address, pleasantries we’re exchanged, she informed me she would be available that day, and asked for a deposit of $600 (appointment was for 90 minutes if anyone is curious). I went ahead and sent it.  I reached out to her again on March 31st, right before heading to San Diego, to make sure we were still good for the agreed upon date. No response. I sent another email on April 3rd to reach out. No response. Maybe 6-7 hours after that I also made a final attempt to reach out using the phone number listed on her Tryst and P411 accounts. No response. So at this point I’m just going to go ahead and assume that I got scammed and won’t be hearing from her again. Just throwing this out there for anyone on P411 looking at the San Diego area. Be careful out here!
P411
Twitter: https://twitter.com/date_eva