PC New Starlet: Aria Banks

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
66483971_027_003d.jpg
I've never been one to be into the hole step-sister kink. Yes, I love me a good stepmom but there's a difference and to each there own. A lot of PS have pulled this off making it into one of those really sough after genres, but I don't think many were as good as Aria Banks.

Aria is a full breed Floridan through and through. She started off camming, like so many actress do, but she started off in high school. From there she began stripping for a little while until East Coast Talent came knocking on her door to shoot mainstream. Soon after, Aria flew to Miami to begin her career as a PS in 2019. Aria takes her adult career very serious whether she's shooting full-time or using it as a part-time gig since OnlyFans.

Before going part-time in the industry she came made some great mainstream scenes. Being so young coming into the industry there was really one niche Aria fit best with, stepsister and/or stepdaughter. you mainly saw her with older costars shooting the taboo daddy/daughter scenes, something she seems to really enjoy despite the age difference. Although Aria fits a niche, she didn't much stick to it like most PSs do when they come into the industry. Aria shined heavily in interracial and Girl/Girl scenes.

Now, with such versatility coming into the hobby is nothing for a PS like Aria. Most likely being sought after with an average price, Aria is now on PC based in her home state of Florida. Being at an average $1,500.00 isn't a cost I see lasting very long, so I'd see Aria sooner rather then later.

X: @AriaBanksX

Back