king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ya'll knew it wasn't going to take me long to get this out in the community. Aria Banks just got herself a nice BBL and I couldn't be more happy for her and for clients in general.

With Aria and her new adjustments added, she will be getting a lot of love from production companies though even more love from us. Many fans were indifferent about Aria getting body adjusted since before this surgery she was all natural. It's rare for an all natural adult actress to stay that way throughout her career, but regardless of whether they have surgery or not it's their decision.

Anyway, Aria will probably be out of commission for a couple weeks. Right now, you can find her on PC for $1,500 an hour. I don't kn ow of the price will stay that way with her new BBL and all, but my suggestion is to book now rather then later. Be one of the first to take her ass for a ride and see if it was worth the money she put in for it.

For more information on Aria be sure to check PC New Starlet: Aria Banks. Have fun Pervs!

GBGtQO6XoAEx9X2.jpg

Back