Giana Banks

overture

Had a 3 hour date with Giana Banks some time ago. She was referred to me by some other provider.
She's a very fun personality. Likes to party. Incredible chill woman. Not the personality I thought I was gonna get. We had a lot of mutual associates and spent I'd say over 2 hours enjoying talking about each other's careers and other working girls. She's actually already put me in contact with two of my holy grail most wanted providers. Unfortunately I currently have no time (or $) to set up meets with them but Giana knows quite a lot of girls in the industry. And is super friendly. If you're curious about her face, I believe she is on an episode of botched. I think it was seaso 8 ep 5????

When it comes to action. Everything is covered. For the most part. I believe my rubber came off when she was attempting to finish me off with her hj bj technique. During the actual session I found her very loud and theatrical. Which helped me forget I was wearing a cover. It was cool. Also we did down a whole bottle of champagne together before hand. I'm usually not the least bit tipsy during my dates. Not a big drinker. This was the most I drank in years. It was fun. Definitely went over our time.

Attachments

• 0050b819a4ad7b4575187f5b4edf64ce.jpg
    0050b819a4ad7b4575187f5b4edf64ce.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 29
Back