No One Told me About Mars Selene

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I wouldn't even classify Mars as a UTR (Under The Radar) type, because she doesn't seem to be hiding from us, at least as far as we know. I'm kicking myself for not discovering her sooner, considering I usually have a keen eye for spotting these remarkable women. But, let's dive into the introduction of the woman who's undoubtedly going to haunt the dreams and join the bucket list of many: Mars Selene.

There's a lot to unravel about Mars. She's like a modern-day enigma who you might need to double-take, or she's gone. Mars made her debut in late 2022 when she signed with Coxxx Models and started appearing at events under that brand. One notable appearance was at the 2023 AVN Expo earlier this year. Since then, Mars has graced us with her presence in a handful of scenes, collaborating with independent productions such as POV Masters, Spank Monster, and JOI Babes. Her most prominent scene so far is with Brazzers, titled "Absolute Pantymonium," which she shot back in February.

Mars undoubtedly possesses the looks that could amass a massive following. Her petite frame, combined with her perky assets, has made her the stuff of dreams for countless fans, including hobbyists like myself.

Speaking of the hobby, Mars has popped up on Eros. She's supposedly based in San Diego and has an email address listed, which I'm still eagerly waiting to hear back from. Her ad also links to her Instagram, and after giving it a follow, it appears to be legit. I say this because the follower count lines up, and she's followed by the official Brazzers account. After some further sleuthing, I stumbled upon her X profile, which also links to her Instagram with an email address that matches the one on her Eros ad.

Now, I can't say with absolute certainty that this is Mars, but it's certainly looking promising. I'll keep digging for any additional information I can find. But, if anyone out there has had the pleasure of meeting Mars, please do us a favor and let EA (the community, I presume) know.

X: @FFuckMars
Insta: _D0wn2Mars
Eros Ad