Brianna Dymond Breast Reduction

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It seems like only weeks ago I was talking about Brianna getting her breasts bigger. Now, Brianna has decided to get them reduced, and it seems a lot of us aren't happy about it.

Since Brianna retired from shooting professional adult scenes, she's stayed out of the limelight in her own way. If you follow her, then you know Brianna has fully embraced her life as an elite companion, from her constant touring to a full book explaining her life in the hobby. Brianna has thoroughly expanded herself beyond being an adult actress, leaving that part of her behind along with some other things.

Brianna, or Italia, another name she's going by, reduced her amazing breasts not too long ago. She went from an H cup down to a C cup, which has a lot of her fans and clients jumping in to give their thoughts on the matter.

Let it be known, regardless of what a lot of us think, we have no control over adult actresses' bodies and what they do with them. Am I going to miss those marvelous bolts? Of course, but the point is, I'll still be able to enjoy my time with Brianna whether she has her giant breasts or not. Many of us saw this coming given women who've taken similar roads have done the same thing. Big-breasted adult actress Alaura Jenson was known for her larger-than-life tits, but after retiring and starting her own business, she got them reduced. So, it really shouldn't surprise anyone that Brianna did the same.

You can take a look at Brianna and her breasts in New York, where she's based. Prices aren't bad and definitely fitting the credentials of an elite companion such as Brianna. Have fun Pervs!

26270923_032_5565.jpgGKfEMrOWEAAhvry.jpg

Back