Nicoletta Shea Touring New York

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Could someone let me know the last time we saw Nicoletta Shea featured on PC? This has to be either a significant mistake or a potential way to finally contact Nicoletta without paying extra.

Nicoletta has been offering her services for quite a while now. After initially starting as an independent provider, she later decided to join an agency. She was on PC for a brief period but not for too long. Following that, one of the few places to find her was on Lourdes. Not everyone had an account there, of course. However, with a bit of searching, you could uncover her email and try reaching out directly.

Note: I haven't come across much positive feedback about the experiences with Nicoletta. Some clients mention that she tends to use her phone during sessions, which distracts from the experience. Others have said she can be difficult to deal with once the session begins, making the whole experience feel more transactional than desired. If you've heard anything positive about Nicoletta, please share with EA. While I highly doubt she's as negative as some portray, when multiple clients express similar concerns, it's difficult to ignore.

In any case, Nicoletta is currently in New York and will be there until the 26th of August. Her rate for a session is $2000 per hour, a price some might consider reasonable. Enjoy your time in New York!

43827758_049_74ba.jpg

Back